Information clause of the State University of Applied Sciences
in the case of data processing from the person concerned:
Based on Article 13 paras. 1 and 2 of the Regulations of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data, Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1) (hereinafter: RODO) I inform that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is:
the State University of Applied Sciences in Raciborz 47-400 Raciborz, ul. Slowackiego street 55
tel. (32) 415 50 20 wew. 120, email: email@example.com
2. The personal data administrator and data protection officer who can be contacted about the protection of personal data.Contact details:
tel. (32) 415 50 20
correspondence address: the State University of Applied Sciences in Raciborz 47-400, ul. Slowackiego street 55
3. Your personal data will be processed to facilitate the publishing and review processes for the submitted work in the journal Eunomia – Rozwój Zrównoważony – Sustainable Development. By implementing publishing procedure, personal data will be made available to other entities involved in the publishing process, including listing on Polish and foreign databases in the form of Open Access based on the applicable law or expressed consent.
4. While providing personal data is voluntary, it necessary for the implementation of the publishing process related to the publication and review of the work in the journal Eunomia – Sustainable Development. If you do not provide data, it will not be possible to publish material in this journal.
5. Your personal data will be kept for a specificied period designated by law.
6. The recipients of your personal data are persons authorized to process the data in the course of performing their official duties and entities to which the Administrator commissions the performance of activities involving the processing of data (processors).
7. Your personal data will not be shared with third parties, except for the entities authorized by law.
8. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
9. Your personal data will not be subject to profiling.
10. On the basis of RODO, you have the right to:
• request access to your personal data,
• request the correction of your personal data,
• request removal of your personal data,
• request to limit the processing of personal data,
• raise objections to improper processing of personal data,
• request for moving of personal data,
• obtain copies of personal data, unless this is restricted by the law under which the data is processed.
11. In the event of consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw it or object to further processing. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place prior to the date on which the consent was withdrawn.
12. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
13. Editors of the journal Eunomia – Sustainable Development will process the following personal data:
- first name and last name,
- address of residence or stay,
- mailing address,
- date of birth,
- academic title, professional title, academic degree,
- series and ID card number,
- Phone number,
- e-mail adress.